Experience the top Pool Bar in San Diego
Ready for a getaway from the everyday? Oh baby, you’ve found it in El Cajon’s Retreat Pool and Cabanas. Located just outside San Diego in the legendary Sycuan Resort & Casino, the Retreat pool bar is not to be missed!
Our unique venue features two gorgeous pool areas with a slow river, a large pool deck with pool chairs, oversized daybeds, and cabanas, so you can choose what kind of experience you’d like to have, and then take it easy all day.
Of course, it’s all a lot more fun with the perfect drink. At Retreat, we offer a full bar with all sorts of creative concoctions, ranging from virtuous non-alcoholic fresh juices to boozy delights, from creative Mojitos to spirited Margaritas and refreshing beer and wine options.
What’ll it be? Let’s take a tour of the drinks menu at Retreat!
This portion or our menu is dedicated to the healthy ones. Or…if you don’t feel like being totally angelic, you can add a little kick! Here’s what’s on offer:
- Vitamixin: Fresh and spicy, this drink is made with carrot, orange, ginger, and lemon.
- Option: Add Shot of Avion Silver Tequila!
- Beetnik: This ruby-hued creation is made with beet, apple, carrot, ginger, and lemon.
- Option: Add a shot of Casamigos Blanco Tequila or 50 Bleu Vodka!
- Green Machine: It’s easy being green with a tasty drink like this! Green Machine is made with kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, and lemon.
- Option: Add a shot of Bombay Sapphire East Gin or Grey Goose!
- Pinche Pina: Keep it sweet! This tasty beverage is made with pineapple, coconut water, ginger, lemon
- Option: Add a shot of Cruzan Aged Rum or Ciroc Coconut Vodka!
You may not be a socialite, but you sure can drink like one at Retreat! Go ahead, live the high life. Try one of these babies:
- The Good Life: It’s a good life indeed! Made with Aperol, strawberries, lemon, and Chandon Brut Sparkling wine.
- Fresca Frizz: So fresh and so good, good! Made with Grey Goose Vodka, raspberries, lemon, mint, and Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine.
- Peach Mango Iced Tea: You’ve never had sweet tea like this before. Made with Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka, mango, fresh brewed iced tea, and citrus. Pictured above.
- Fool’s Gold: Don’t pity the fool…drink it! Made with Plantation Grande Reserve 5 Year Rum, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao, orgeat, passion fruit, citrus, and Scrappy’s Grapefruit Bitters.
The Moscow Mule is one of the most refreshing cocktails out there: a simple mix of vodka, ginger beer, and lime. These creative variations make a classic drink brand new!
- Dr. Kenneth Noisewater: One of these a day probably keeps the doctor away…right? Made with 50 Bleu Vodka, strawberry, lime, ginger beer.
- English Mule: Cheerio! This delightful Mule is made with Bulldog Gin, lime, and ginger beer.
- Ruby Spice: Spice is nice in this creative Mule, which is made with Casamigos Reposado, tequila, ruby red grapefruit, lemon, and ginger beer.
- Blackbeard’s Delight: Arrr you gonna have another round? Made with Maker’s Mark Bourbon, blackberry, lime, mint, and ginger beer.
Who doesn’t love a good Margarita? Keep it classic, or go creative.
- Margarita (also available frozen): The classic is made with Hornitos Plata Tequila, lime, and agave nectar; make it a Cadillac–add a shot of Grand Marnier!
- Slowpoke Rodriguez: A little fruity, a little floral, and very nice, this version is made with Espolon Blanco Tequila, Strawberry, Hibiscus, Lime, and agave nectar.
- Pablo Chacon: Spice it up! Made with Don Julio Blanco Tequila, cucumber essence, jalapeno, lime, and agave nectar.
- Don Sandia: The perfect summer refresher, this watermelon Margarita is made with Casamigos Blanco Tequila, fresh watermelon juice, lemon, and mint. Pictured above.
A Mojito just tastes like summer and sunshine! These are a cut above the rest.
- Traditional: If you want to keep it simple, this is the one for you: made with Bacardi Superior Rum, lime, mint, and seltzer.
- Raspberry Pom-Mojito: Thinking pink? This baby is made with Cruzan raspberry rum, pomegranate, lime, mint, and seltzer.
- Pineapple Mojito: Like a taste of the tropics, this Mojito is made with Bacardi 8 year Rum, pineapple, lime, mint, and seltzer.
- Passion Fruit Guava Mojito: Why not try something a little different? This creative Mojito features Cruzan passion fruit Rum, guava, lime, mint, and seltzer.
Beer and Wine
Not in a cocktail kind of mood? Don’t worry, if beer or wine are your jam, we’ve got plenty of great options.
Beer-wise, we feature several options on draft, including Coors Light, Pacifico, Modern Times Orderville Hazy IPA, Sycuan Blonde, Karl Strauss Mosaic Session IPA, and Mother Earth Cali Creamin.
We also have a variety of bottled beers.
Our wine list is divine, with a great variety of sparkling wines, rosé wines, white wines, and red wines for your drinking pleasure.
No matter what kind of drink you’re craving, we’ve got the perfect pick at Retreat Pool & Cabanas. We hope that you’ll visit our El Cajon pool soon so that you can enjoy an intoxicating beverage at our beautiful getaway! Make your reservation today.